One of our specialist areas is Taxation. Some of our most popular services are income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax. We use HMRC approved software to calculate and submit tax returns. We can advise you on tax related areas and plan the available options with you. We advise clients about the different types of tax returns, such as short tax return and full tax return, if necessary. Short tax returns are for very simple tax affairs whilst the full tax return is more complex, with many different supplementary sections to fill up which are related to the clients details. For a tax return, we work to a high standards from the beginning to the end of these procedures.
Lists of the services are given below:
- Assess individuals situation and advise them about tax return
- Advise clients about the income received from self-employment or a partnership
- Relevant advice on other income such as land and property rentals
- Any other income received in Gross and how to calculate them in tax return
- The implications of different tax rate and how to give one priority over another etc. In our practice, we use HMRC approved software to make sure we calculate the tax liability correctly.
The process of our work:
- We calculate clients tax liability
- We complete the tax return
- We file the return online
- Advise the client about the amount to be paid with due dates